About our client:
We are a highly motivated team, dedicated to delivering products and services that
improve the customer experience when accessing internet video at the edges of the
We are developing a set of inter-related technologies targeting businesses
that offer Wifi to their customers but which have limited bandwidth.
You are somebody who enjoys solving problems and has a customer-centric mindset.
You should be passionate not only about learning new technologies, but also about
running systems and software in the real world.
You must enjoy a close-knit team environment of shared responsibility, be a team player and a self-starter.
You possess superior technical capabilities and have a thorough knowledge of IT
operations and sysadmin roles in order to design and implement the end to end
integration and deployment process.
You enjoy collaborating with others and have above-average communication skills.
Our company offers the opportunity to obtain hands on experience with storage,
networking, analytics, and cloud technologies.
As part of the team you will have the opportunity to design and implement solutions to solve challenging problems in a startup environment; working with accomplished team members and a leadership team with a proven track history of success.
Be very hands-on and work as part of the development team on day-to-day activities
The ideal candidate is an IT professional who is able to collaborate with software developers, system operators and other IT team members to manage code
releases and deployments.
Key areas of responsibility include:
• Administration of IT infrastructure
• Implementing optimum release and deployment model
• Implementing, automating and conducting testing protocol
• Establishing and implementing system monitoring
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
• Minimum 5-years experience developing/deploying large scale software
• Outstanding knowledge in release engineering/management, test automation,
performance optimization• Solid experience developing CI/CD pipelines
• Good hands-on knowledge of source code management (version control) tools,
e.g., Git, and configuration management tools, e.g., Ansible• Experience with automation/integration tools, e.g., Jenkins
• Hands on experience working in a Linux environment
Proven experience in developing/deploying large scale applications using:
• Knowledge in various scripting languages, system and server administration,
large system deployments
• Good understanding of Infrastructure as Code (Programmable Infrastructure),
and how you can achieve that by using tools like Puppet, Chef, Ansible etc.
• Wide knowledge in networking, security, database and cloud systems
• Configuration/container management (Chef, Puppet, Mesos, Kubernetes)
• Automated testing tools, e.g., Selenium
• Monitoring tools, e.g., Nagios
• Network switching and routing technologies
• Network drivers; including experience with DPDK
• Hardware / low level software drivers
• Experience with caching and CDN (content delivery network) technologies
(Netflix, Amazon, Google, Limelight, Akamai, Fastly)
• Data security (TLS/SSL and related ecosystems)