Systems Technician – Hvac Controls
Our client is a well known and respected Contractor, Project management & Design skills across all of our divisions including Security, Data Networks, Automated Controls and Electrical Preventative Maintenance.
The People we want to join our team:
Currently, we are seeking an experienced and driven Systems Technician to join our Controls division.
The Systems Technician will be involved in building control system design, programming and site implementation.
Tasks will include customization of the HVAC control system for new buildings based on the mechanical consultant’s specifications, engineering the efficiency of the system to optimize energy consumption and occupant comfort, and providing service, repair and retrofit upgrades to existing systems.
- Engineering, programming and commissioning building automation systems
- Integration of various systems such as chillers, boilers, and lighting panels
- Data acquisition
- Calibration of temperature and humidity sensors
- Training building operators
- Select and size control equipment to meet project requirements
Experience and Skills:
- 3+ years previous experience in a similar role
- Qualification in Mechanical or Electrical engineering or equivalent experience
- Specific expertise and experience with Reliable Controls
- Experience with Schneider StruxureWare an asset
- Training on implementation of new technology and products from suppliers
- Working knowledge of HVAC systems
- Knowledge of Control System Design and Electrical Control System writing
- Well organized, team player, strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to speak, read and write English fluently
You have a ‘can do’ natural right attitude and are always willing to learn. You are a bright, ambitious, honest, and straight forward professional. Your personable nature will fit well within the friendly working environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast paced, high volume, fun and team oriented work environment. Compensation will align with experience.