Security Service Technician
Our client is a well known and respected Contractor, experts in Project management & Design skills across all of our divisions including Security, Data Networks, Automated Controls and Electrical Preventative Maintenance.
The person we want to join our team:
Currently, we are seeking an experienced and driven Security Service Technician to join the Vancouver/Burnaby location.
- A focus on customer satisfaction
- Ability to achieve results with minimal supervision
- Capability to lead a technical team
- Experience and knowledge with Access Control, CCTV, Mass Storage, Intrusion/Burglar Alarms, Networks and Communication electronics
- Interpret plans and design documents
- Install and program systems
- Willing to work after hours and be on call
Experience and Skills:
- Security TQ
- Security License
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Eligible for security clearance up to secret level
- Valid driver’s license
- Knowledge preferred in the following areas – Lenel, Axis, Genetec, DSC, Avigilon
- Healthcare system experience an asset
You have a ‘can do’ natural right attitude and are always willing to learn. You are a bright, ambitious, honest, and straight forward professional. Your personable nature will fit well within the friendly working environment.
The salary for this position will be commensurate with experience. Our client offers an exciting, enjoyable work environment, competitive benefits package and many company sponsored events.