Sales Executive – Controls & Automation Analytics Software
Our Controls, Automation and Analytics client is currently seeking an experienced and dynamic Sales Representative to join their Sales team here in BC.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who enjoys interacting with people, working in a quick-paced setting, and thinking outside the box to provide tailor-made solutions to their customers in a fast growing industry segment.
For more than 25 years our client has been at the forefront of creating SMART buildings. Long before “sustainable” was a buzz word, the founders were involved in energy audits and consulting; so, it was a natural extension to create a response to the growing demand for building energy management services.
Our client combines an implicit understanding of the technology that controls buildings with the practicalities of maintaining them – so you get a solution that delivers genuine energy savings. Know your energy issues and fix what is broken.
Our client provides energy management and fault detection diagnostics as software as a service that delivers you the power to optimize your building performance.
Their mission is to lessen the climate changing impact of buildings by making them easier to monitor and manage.
- Identify, generate, propose and close sales opportunities.
- Provide frequent demonstrations of software products to prospects and existing customers
- Plan and execute marketing and sales events/campaigns
- Achieve the required quantity and quality of prospects, qualify and convert enough new business to meet a monthly, quarterly and yearly quota
- Generate sales by cold/warm calling on current and prospective customers
- Utilize phone, email and web tools to communicate and present company offerings
- Maintain Microsoft Dynamics CRM with accurate data
– Meet and/or exceed individual product and services revenue quota
– Effectively build and execute a sales plan to maximize revenue
– Manage and update a sales funnel, providing forecasted sales to management on a regular basis
– Prospect using online research to identify new targets
– 5+ years of experience in Sales, preferably within a technical sales or software sales environment
- Strong business acumen
- Outgoing personality, with the power to influence
- Comfortable speaking with high level decision makers
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship-building skills
- Excellent written, oral and listening skills
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills required
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and take initiative to get things done
- Proficient with CRM applications, Windows and MS Office products
- Passion for improving business performance
- A sales or business oriented Bachelor’s Degree or diploma is preferred
Considered an asset
- A technical or engineering background in building systems, CEM (Certified Energy Manager) designation
- Customer centric and/or strategic selling experience
In addition to the competitive compensation package, we also offer a unique work environment that is designed for people who like to work hard and play hard too!
Here are just a few examples:
Access to a private, indoor gym and weight room with trainer-led fitness classes
Comprehensive extended group health and dental benefits