Demand Planner – High Level responsibilities:
- Collecting and analyzing customer and production data.
- Recommending improvements to boost CSR performance while reducing costs.
- Coordinating with internal professionals to implement changes and new systems.
- Support to CSR team as required.
We are looking for a Demand Planner to conduct data analysis in bridging our customer needs with production while also providing day to day support to our CSR team.
Your job will help us increase efficiency and reduce costs.
In this role, you should have an analytical mind and a strong business acumen.
Problem-solving skills and attention to detail are essential. Experience in logistics and supply chain processes in combination with sales reporting and structure will be essential.
- Create processes and methods to gather production and sales data
- Analyze data to identify problematic areas and suggest improvements
- Develop customer facing reporting for Sales Leadership team.
- Develop and organize structure for pricing management, customer contracts, rebates, requirements and standards for (e.g. packaging, procurement, delivery)
- Evaluate vendor operations (e.g. freight forwarders) to ensure with according to Sunrise standards and can be executed in backend within our scope.
- Help foster trusting relationships with business partners
- Collaborate with IT professionals to implement effective systems
- Track and report sales KPI’s to Senior Leadership.
- Proven experience as a Supply Chain Analyst, Logistics Coordinatoror similar role would be an asset.
- Experience in data mining, analysis and reporting
- Familiarity with supply chain processes (e.g.inventory planning, warehouse management)
- Working knowledge of MS Office, relational databases and ERP systems (e.g. SAP)
- Knowledge of EDI and GS1 Supply chain standard would be beneficial.
- Analytical mind with business acumen
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organizational ability
- BSc/BA in Logistics, Business Analytics, Mathematics or a related field