Mechanical Division Manager – Regina
As the Mechanical Division Manager you will report to the Regional Vice President, your primary focus is day to day sales and customer service. As well as develop, inspire and motivate your team to grow the business and expand market share.
- Reporting to The Regional Vice President to expand and complete our mechanical equipment offering. Ensure that we have a complete offering on projects.
- Take the lead on quoting all large projects and work with your team to ensure all relationships are utilized to put us in the best position to be successful on all projects.
- Train (or assist in training) all outside sales representatives, project managers and estimators.
- Collaborate with other division managers on a daily basis.
- Develop and maintain relationships with mechanical contractors and engineers.
- You have past experience with HVAC mechanical equipment.
- You are a self-motivated, service oriented manager who is eager to learn.
- A Minimum 5 years’ sales experience.
- You have superior verbal and written communication skills.
- A Diploma in Engineering Technology or Professional Engineering designation would be an asset.
- Be honest and dedicated, with a character that is aligned with the Price Industries Limited vision and values.