Mechanical Division Sales Representative – Saskatchewan – Regina or Saskatoon
As the Mechanical Division Sales Representative you will report to the Branch Manager, your primary focus is day to day building and maintaining customer relationships.
- Take the lead on securing and maintaining new customer relationships.
- Collaborate with your team to ensure all relationships are utilized to put us in the best position to be successful on all projects.
- Provide feedback and recommendations on new products and services to our customers.
- Develop and maintain relationships with mechanical contractors and engineers.
- Pro-actively participate in networking opportunities.
- Coordinate the preparation of budget prices at conceptual stage for Engineers, Architects, contractors and building owners.
- Prepare materials and equipment cost estimates for design-build or bid & spec tender work.
- You have past experience with HVAC mechanical equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret building specifications, blueprints and as-builds
- You are a self-motivated, personable individual who is eager to learn.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A Minimum 5 years’ sales experience with a valid driver’s license.
- You have the ability to demonstrate initiative and success in business development.
- A Diploma in Engineering Technology would be an asset.
- Be honest and dedicated, with a character that is aligned with the companies vision and values.