As the Mechanical Division Sales Representative you will report to the Sales Manager, your primary focus is day to day building and maintaining customer relationships.
This opportunity is based in Toronto (Vaughan) Ontario
- Take the lead on securing and maintaining new customer relationships.
- Collaborate with your team to ensure all relationships are utilized to put us in the best position to be successful on all projects.
- Provide feedback and recommendations on new products and services to our customers.
- Develop and maintain relationships with mechanical contractors and engineers.
- Pro-actively participate in networking opportunities.
- Coordinate the preparation of budget prices at conceptual stage for Engineers, Architects, contractors and building owners.
- Prepare materials and equipment cost estimates for design-build or bid & spec tender work.
You and Your Experience:
- You have past experience with HVAC mechanical equipment specifically high percentage outdoor air gas fired dx cooled machines.
- Ability to read and interpret building specifications, blueprints and as-built drawings
- You are a self-motivated, personable individual who is eager to learn.
- An established network of relationships with mechanical contractors in the GTA.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A Minimum 5 years’ sales experience with a valid driver’s license.
- You have the ability to demonstrate initiative and success in business development.
- A Degree or Diploma in Engineering or Technology would be an asset.
- Remuneration commensurate with experience and skill set.
We are an exciting face-paced culture and we know that the success of a company is determined by its employees. We value our employees and are always looking for talented, knowledgeable people to join our team.
- Pension Plan
- Dental Plan
- Extended Health Benefits with Vision Care
- Wellness and Referral Bonus Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Education Reimbursement & Employee Recognition Programs
- Gym Subsidy Program
- Opportunities for Growth
- Employee and Family Events
- Employee Assistance Program