Our client is a software research & development company and we are looking for some exceptional talent to join them as a Business Analyst.
The company currently works on numerous projects including innovative security communications frameworks, mobile POS, virtual gift cards & comprehensive energy efficiency.
Currently we are looking for a Business Analyst for their mobile security and device management department.
A full-fledged mobile security and device management solution for corporations that need to manage their internal team and maintain internal information integrity.
With the device management, our App enables internals to communicate through a secured and encrypted channel with the assurance that their corporate information transferred (whether it be messages, files, photos, recordings) is protected from any malicious attacks or corporate espionage.
App highlights include read and deliver notifications, recreate security keys, encrypt pictures and storage, encrypted saved messages, group chat, and more.
The ideal candidate for this role has a combination of sound business acumen and technical knowledge; someone who’s use to developing and delivering analysis in support of new solutions.
To succeed in your role you will need to be an analytical thinker with experience in using various data gathering and analysis tools and techniques.
Attention to detail, the ability to clearly communicate complex concepts and a knack for generating practical, actionable insights are a must.
In addition to your technical expertise, you will build and manage business applications and influence the design of features that improve the reliability of our applications and systems. You will also define the scope of technical projects and oversee their execution.
The primary responsibilities are outlined below. This list should be viewed as a starting point, as the position will evolve and grow as our business continues to grow and expand.
The Business Analyst role is project driven, capable of eliciting requirements for an initial project, understanding mobile app market, illustrating the requirements to stakeholders, and assessing the feasibility of the project. The Business Analyst is the key player in planning, executing, and providing change management in the project life-cycle.
- Conducts feasibility studies and drafts proposals for evaluation by appropriate stakeholders.
- Provide business analysis, through gap analysis and market research, facilitation of business process reviews & documentation including interface mockups, requirements elicitation, allowing the project team to gain a comprehensive understanding of the project.
- Assist in project planning and project scope sessions to ensure compliance with the project charter, implementation plan, and stakeholder agreements.
- Own the user acceptance and change management process by ensuring stakeholder satisfaction with the outcome of the project.
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline. Professional development in business analysis and related disciplines.
- Working experience with wire-framing and process flow diagrams.
- Strong analytical skills and experience eliciting and creating requirements documents.
- Experience with web-application and mobile technology is an asset.
- Technical experience (web/software development) is an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Self-organizing, able to multi-task effectively, and plan forward.
- Understanding of current best practices and trends in web, mobile and iOS / Android design